close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Come On Open Water

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CRAPPIE LOVER, Mar 2, 2008.

1. I have waited long enough for the water to open up, ....come on spring this weather sucks ....no ice...thin ice...snow covering dangerous ice...up and down like a yo-yo , ready to get the boat out and do some serious fishing,....
    Lets all pray for an early spring....
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. BIKENUT06

BIKENUT06 tinn man

3. Coot

Coot It's all about the doin'

Amen to that

:B

4. You two sure are becoming religous, untill you stick a fish hook in a finger.
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Don't worry, we are only weeks away from getting the boats out...be patient people....be patient....;)

6. :F snake69;... I know .....the cabin fever is causing me to push the panic button......COME ON WARM WEATHER Ha!!Ha!!
    :F]GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

7. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

The people @ pet-co toss you out for fishing in there tanks, they just dont understand...

8. Same is true at the Giant Eagle by me. Those trout are feisty!

9. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Just finished a post in hard water disc. and came over here and saw this. At least I can bet the "farm", that open water fishing will all to quickly return to make us happy once more........unless we are entering a "new ice age". and what the ELLLLLL. the scientists cant agree on global warming or world cooling .........As larry nixon says in the commercial......( in his best bass voice).....my brain is only the size of a pea/ so what do I know........