close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Columbus Sports Show Feb 7-10th - ROLL CALL!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Who's going and when? PLEASE make sure if you go you'll visit us at booth #418 - 420 if you make it. Always good to meet new faces and say hello to the guys who've been around a while.

I'll be there Sat/Sun. Looks like there's a wakeboard demo going on throughout the show, giving everyone and opportunity to warm up their "yelling at the wake boarders" skills :D Still, I bet it's sweet.

Click below for admission coupoun (printable). Thursday is FREE admission. Hope to see everyone there.

http://www.hartproductions.com/SportsVacationBoat/Times.html

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i'll be there probably saturday,to help dale with his chair warming duties:D

oh,and i'll pull gaurd duty on the candy,so that woman doesn't make off with all the reese's bites this time:mad: ;)

3. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Count Reel Lady and I in for Saturday and for the get together after the show closes. I'm actually scheduled to work at a customers in Columbus on Thursday. It might be tempting to head over.

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

I will be there with Marshall, Crankus Maximus, and maybe The Big JG and NickAdams.

5. I think i will be at the show on sunday. ill stop by the booth.

6. The Big JG

The Big JG 7# Huntin'

Mike,

What time are you and Crankus Maximus going? I want to meet Ike.

7. I'll be their with my kids more than likley sometime this weekend. Can't miss my boys red hair.Hopefully you guys will have some shirts at the booth.

8. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

We will have shirts, hats and stickers available at the booth.

Look forward to meeting you.

Kim

9. Hmmm...Free admission all day Thursday...Yeah I'll stop by after work...should be there around 6pm or so.

Shake, how about a sign-in sheet at the booth? It'd be nice to see who was there and what time. Just a pen and legal pad is fine.

10. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for sure to help with the Casting Kids Event. I'll definetly stop by the booths to say hi and get some decals for my new boat!

11. May be Thurs or may be Sun. or May be both.
    Gotta check with my co-horts. (buddies)
    never miss it.

Capt Hook

12. capt-hook, I'm up for Thursday. Got your message. I'll give you a call.

13. My wife and I and some friends will be there Saturday around 10am. Hope to see you guys there.

14. Comin saturday around 10-10:30 see ya there

15. A friend asked me to help him work his booth (AnnMarie charters). I will be there Thurs. to Sun.

16. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

I'm planning on being there today (thursday) and some on friday. I'll be there today after I pick up my boat from Trucked and tomorrow I'll be there to catch the Mike Iaconelli thing he's doing in the bass tank at 7.

17. I'm still trying to decide between the Mike Iaconelli show and having a root canal done. I'll probably just go fishing this weekend. :)

Hope to see some of you there tonight.

18. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

when and where is afterparty?

i may try to get out but daughter is turning her nose up at it.

when is IKE's thing?

19. Noiceracing

Noiceracing Kevin C Noice

I'll be going tonight ( Thursday )after work around 4pm Just work south of Fairgrounds on essex short walk.