Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,708 Posts
The state will sue and probably win based on the preemptive laws on the books. Just depends on how much of the taxpayer's dollars they plan on spending. What's crazy is at 30 rounds (plus on in the chamber) you're legal in OH. Go over that and they declare you to have a machine gun or full auto weapon. Or did that change?

Cincy has a no mag over 10 round limit. Last time I checked, the thugs don't care, don't or can't count. Victory thru superior firepower, eh? My 13-rd mags identify as a 10-rds. :unsure: 😀

· Registered
2,597 Posts
Really? You can come to the capital city unless you are packing? if that's the case you can spend your money in another city
Will do, gladly. Once I’m done working I will never go to Columbus again. Meanwhile I will carry. I came very close to shooting a guy in the face when he and his buddies tried to get into my truck while I was stopped at a red light. He re-evaluated his life decisions very quickly once he realized that I wasn’t going to go easily. I can’t wait for the day that I never have to go to Columbus again. I’m just trying to go to work, make a living, and go home again. I don’t need or want the problems that I encounter in Columbus.

· Registered
86 Posts
Are they going to buy back all the magazines their Citizens paid good money for? They are hypocrites and here's why; they claim they care about people dying so they want to outlaw AR 15 and related magazines but if they were to outlaw using a cell phone in a vehicle it would save thousands more lives per year than outlawing an AR 15. It's simple grade school math but unfortunately most career politicians and media people are so stupid they don't get simple addition.

· Registered
960 Posts
IMHO, Drugs is the root of crime. Some time ago, people got on the band wagon, over smokes. Ok, smoking is not good for you. Never head about any one getting killed over a pack of smokes. That is another story. People are shooting people for what ever reason. This country does not have a gun problem, it has a people and drug problem, and it is world wide. WAR on drugs. Bunch of lip service. A gun problem, bunch of lip service. If you keep saying some thing over and over, people will belive it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts