close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Colorado Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Well I did resize these using a program I'm not all that familiar with. Lets give it a try! If I put these in order it would be pretty good seeing the dogs going from ecstatic to pooped LOL

Attached Files:

2. Zfish

These are mostly the dogs. I thought I had more really good pics but I can't find them. There is a lot to do out here that's for sure. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some good pictures of fish being caught. We're going back up into the mountains to a new place. :)

Attached Files:

3. Zfish

Yes I know my pictures say 2003. We ran out of batteries and forgot to reset the date LOL

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Wheres the bears? I wanna see bears!!!! I wanna see bears chasing you!
    Cool pix Mike. Wish I was there. Hey, wheres the COORS? LOL Raider

5. Zfish

Raider... Actually we havent seen any Bears yet. We did see Buffalo but were driving and I couldnt get the picture in time. Still need to see a moose too! It's probably a good thing you're not here. I can see you riding the bar stool racer down the mountain now LMAO. Hurry up and get the Hydro ready I'm gonna show you how to drive that boat @ 100 mph + :D

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i went to steamboat springs many years ago and those pictures just took me back, thanks. looks great:) great trout fishing there too. did you try velveta cheese. greatest trout bait ever:p

7. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Good looking pictures. Can't wait to see you catch a fish, you might be back to Ohio before that happens...LOL

8. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

you saw Buffalo driving? Looks like YOU found the Coors! lol Raider

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:D :D :D
    my guess is,just one too many:D

10. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Sweet pics...not many places in the world are as cool as the Rockies...certainly one of God's best creations! The ice blue water against the mountains looks awesome!!! Keep posting as you explore your new surroundings!!!

11. Zfish

I did see the Coors place. Maybe I'll do a tour and take pictures for all. Who knows maybe I'll even try a non foo foo drink :D

12. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

Great pics! I haven't been out there since I was 10 years old. Someday I'll make it back there though. I loved it out there.

Your dogs look like they're having a good time...nice looking dogs by the way!

Juls

13. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

thanks for sharing

flash-------------------------------out

14. Great pics! I used to live out in sountwest Montana. It's beautiful in that part of the country. You oughta check out Glacier National Park if you ever get a chance to get out that way. The rivers and lakes are blue there, just like the Carribean.