Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members. My name is Josh and I am attending Miami University. I have been fishing my entire life whether it is ice fishing or bass fishing. I met a fellow student who wants to make a competitive bass fishing team with me. We are looking to fish in the FLW colligate bass fishing league against many other colleges throughout the U.S. We are trying to find a way to get sponsors to help fund the tournaments. We already have a boat, a ranger z520 and tons of fishing gear. Wish us luck this school year as we will be fishing against top colleges. If any one is interested in helping us get sponsors or any ideas on how to get sponsors that would be awesome.
Tight lines,
Josh

·
Pushin' Tin
4,511 Posts
See if you can network with some of the colleges that already have teams. They want participation to climb just as much as you want in. I'm sure they would be more than happy to help guide you. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. We have already communicated with BGSU about having a scrimmage. Never thought about asking their advice on sponsons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts