close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

College student looking to fish

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by Hollanderic, May 7, 2005.

1. I am a student at Ohio State and do not have access to a boat. i was wondering if anyone had any open spots on upcoming trips and would be willing to allow me to tag along. thanks

Eric Holland

2. Hey Eric

I run alot of perch trips on the lake if you would like to go send me a pm

GILL

3. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

I have a bass boat and at times am looking for someone to fish with, I fish Bass T's, opens, pots and trails, dont mind catfshin crappie or trips to the Lake, have access to a private, small, lake with a 2 seat Bass buster, trolling ,motor and Battery, some really nce Bass in this lake, buddy just busted a 6.14 last week, I am local Columbus west side, Pm with some details about your fishin styles and a way to contact ya, Dont care if ya Drink or smoke the weed but not in my vehicle or rig. I am a cigarette smoker though, if that bothers ya.
    Set the Hook