Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there got a lure or two that you've bought but have yet to use it/them?i don't have any hard baits in that category but i do in soft plastics.i've got a couple of bags of worms,lizards,creature baits that i haven't even taken out of the drawer other than to look for something else since i bought 'em.i know my brothers' got one of those really,really long armed buzzbaits that he's never used.he's had it a while too.i was just curious to see if there was anybody else like that.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
got boxes full of stuff i dont use with a bunch in unopened packs!! i'm sure most here have the same "problem":D

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Got all kinds of stuff I never use. I have even has some stuff custom made and havent thrown it yet. I stick to the simple things that I know work. There are far two many lure I consider to be way out there. If it doesn't look like something I see in the river on a regular basis I don't use it. But some do look neat enough to sit on the shelf.

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glad to know i'm not alone

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
Here are my rapalas that are collecting dust, and my random cranks/hard baits that are collecting dust. I couldn't find my box of lucky crafts, megabass, and other "high end" lures like handmade balsas that are collecting dust (probably about 40-50), nor could I find my bag of about 25 hard baits that I've been meaning to sell on here for a while but just haven't gotten around to doing. I've also got random piles of about 30-40 lures down in my shop where all the hooks are hooked together that haven't moved since last season. I've got a problem. Didn't bother taking pics of my soft plastics that are collecting dust either (hiking boot box full).

Attachments

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice pics guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts