close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Colerain -- Ohio D-I State Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by CW03, Dec 4, 2004.

1. CW03

CW03

Final Score:

Cincinnati Colerain 50

Canton McKinley 10

First Quarter was a little nerve wracking for us folks in Cincy :eek: However, once the Cardinals settled down, it was business as usual ;)

Third straight state title for Cincy and Southwest Ohio. Elder in 2002 and 2003; Colerain 2004

Congrats to Canton McKinley on a great season. You should be proud of your accomplishments :)

Congrats to Cincinnati Colerain on a mythical season. Let's see if we can make a run for the mythical national title.

This 2004 Colerain team might rank among the best high school teams Ohio has ever produced. It's the kind of players and team that come around every generation. It was definitely special to see them play and execute with such precision and speed :)

2. Great job by the boy`s from CINCY.Going to be a good week for them at school.

3. Is Colerain a regular nieghborhood school or a school that gets players from all over town ? I was just wondering, I notice allot of private schools and magnet type schools in the playoffs these days.

4. Just your good old public school.

5. catking

catking Banned

Not even close............ By the way, Colerain is the first Public high school to win the State Div 1 title since I believ 1986 :confused: and you guest it....another Cincinnati public school won it then.......... Princeton......... But we do have our share of private schools who win the title.Elder, St. X , Moeller , THE CATKING !!!

6. CW03

CW03

7. McKinley (Div I and public as well) won back to back state titles in 97-98. They also got the mythical National HS Championship then as well.

I forgive you though. That cinnamon in the chili down there likely caused your brief mental lapse. :D :D

8. CW03

CW03

I think Da King was referring to when a Cincinnati public school last won state ;) I can't comment on the chili ;)

I'm not certain, but I believe Fairfield won state in 86 and Princeton won state in 87.

9. Great to see 2 public schools in the division 1 championship. Hopefully it's a trend.

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Cinnamon in the Chili is better than a French Fry sandwich any day of the week. :D

11. catking

catking Banned

Sorry about that Dave E . I should have made that more clear... ;) .Chili ?? Cincinnati is by far the best in the land. The heck with that crap from Texas...... Chili dogs with cheese and onions :) French Fries ??? Now I'm hungry......... Heading to Goldstar for some coneys , maybe a 3-way ( Chili , spagetti & cheese)...............DA KING !!!

12. I LOVE CATKING!! (In a totally hetro-masculine sorta way)
    :p

Been cracking me up for a LONG time. I joined GFO in early 2000 and I can't remember if he was on back then, but he's been a riot since I can remember.

Catking for Pres!