close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coleman Crawdad For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DCfisher, Dec 17, 2004.

1. DCfisher

DCfisher

0   0   0

1984 Coleman Crawdad 11' Jon Boat. Excellent Shape. 1/2" Plywood Floor With Marine Grade Carpet. Brand New Swivel Seats & Pedestals. Rod Saver Rod Holders. Comes With Paddles. $400.00.

kcrabtr2@columbus.rr.com

[​IMG]

2. River Walker

River Walker

0   0   0

What's the HP rating?

3. DCfisher

DCfisher

0   0   0

5 HP is the limit

4. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

Where is the metal internal tube frame at? Whats the stability of the boat like without it, maily with twisting or does the plywood take care of that? Whats the story with the seats...removable? approx weight? God I love those boats.... :D :D :D

5. DCfisher

DCfisher

0   0   0

the aluminum frame that runs the length of the boat is under the plywood. I still have the other two frames that run crossways for the seats. there is some flex in the top rails, but it is still stable. I'm guessing it weighs maybe 150 lbs. the pedestals are bolted to the plywood, they are not the quick release kind.

6. wrong time of the year for me :(

7. catking

catking Banned

0   0   0

These are EXCELLENT fishing Jon boats. .......... Used one up in Michigan for years........... CATKING

8. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

Hmmm you just unscrewed and threw the other bracing to the side then? I've found that frame more cumbersome than anything but they provide much needed stability. I guess how I have used it (work boat) over the last two summers has been alot different than how I would if I fished out of it. I've taken that thing everywhere beaten it to hell and back and its amazing how much it just asks for more and is so lite. I need to look under the bed and find a couple hundred bucks badly. :confused:

9. DCfisher

DCfisher

0   0   0

Ashton, that's why I removed the cross braces. they do get in the way but like you said they do provide support for the sides. I wanted to make it a little more comfortable. the stability of the boat is still the same, there is just a little flex in the side rails, and that is really only noticeable when carrying it. this boat is in excellent shape, Sowbelly101 and LesterAtv have been in it. they can tell you what it's like. over the past 20 years this boat has been used very little.

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

Just what I am looking for, but I could not buy it until I sell the boat I have now........Wished I had the 400 bucks! I will keep my eye on it till you sell it if I can not come up with the cash by then! :(

11. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

0   0   0

Hey DC... Check your private messages and your RR email account. I'd like to swing by Sunday to pick it up if your schedules allows.