close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coldwater, MI

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by CHOPIQ, May 14, 2004.

1. Headed up to Coldwater next weekend for some pike and bass fishing. Its a private lake we have been fishing for over 30 years. Not sure how this warm weather will effect the pike.

2. catking

catking Banned

Hey CHOPIQ- Here's to you guys having a GREAT time !!! I don't think this warm spell will affect it to much up there. It has been cool in that area this past week, I do believe.Please give us all a full report upon you return !! CATKING :)

3. BuckeyeBoy

BuckeyeBoy A Fool waiting on a jerk

I spend a week ever August in the Coldwater/Quincy area. The chain of lakes that I fish have some great pike in it. Wish I was up there right now! :D

4. Fished on Long lake in Colon Michigan Saturday and Sunday. I only fished for a few hours each day, 7 year olds aren't very patient. Especially when Dad can't seem to find fish. Is there any sites in Michigan similar to this one? I did a search for GOFISHMichigan and the site was not a very good one, is there another? Is there any smallmouth waters near Coldwater??

5. Bigfish
    Try michigan-sportsman.com
    Good links to the area your looking.They have a sister site in ohio,although not as popular.
    Steve