close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coe Lake & Wallace Lake & Hinckley Lake

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gamefisher7, Jun 24, 2007.

1. please give me tips on sucessful bass/crappie fishing.

what are good lures or live bait to use and what spot at any of these lakes

2. I have been lucky with crappie at Coe using a small white mister twister worm. I typically did the best in this area. The weeds are a challenge.

As far as Wallace I haven't caught any Crappie, but the LM seem plentiful. Again I have done best with white Mister Twisters. Check out this pdf from the metroparks for a lot of info on Wallace and Hinkley.

3. I wish I could help you but I haven't caught a single bass in my last 3 trips to Hinckley! Don't waste your time!

4. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

I have not been out to hinckley mostly all year.
    Coe has been getting over fished but still pick up a few fish on a frog.
    Wallace, couldnt help ya.

5. devildog#1

devildog#1 hardcore fisherman

If you can forget about those lakes and make your way to mogadore, nimisila, or turkey foot. All those lakes are only about fourty minutes give or take a few from the cleveland area and are definately better lakes. I use to o,nly fish wallace, coe, and hinkley for a long time, until I ventured out to portage county. Its worth the drive.

6. i agree with devildog but i like wallace lake for a close to home trip. I am still trying to catch my frist smallie at the rock have tried all the baits people say to use on here but no luck i must be in the wrong part of the river

7. with Wallace go over by the tree's you can walk around the end not by the swimming side if you see see my Ford truck parked by the side of the road the path is by my front end i go there 2 to 3 times a week i use top water lures in the morning and go to a worm later in the day black most of the time caught 2 on Monday nothing big just something to do