close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

COCC Championship?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, Sep 9, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Any news yet on who won the big COCC Championship yetserday?

2. Wasn't me! Sorry, I don't remember the names.
    It wasn't so much who won or lost, it was who survived.:( It rained so hard, it almost swamped my boat. Hid under a tree and lightning started hitting all around. Finally snuck out and got under the S.R. 42 bridge with 4 other boats.
    A lot of fish caught, not by me or Aaron, A couple 8 pounders.:B Lots of door prizes and free stuff at the end. A good time, except the almost dieing part. Looking forward to next year.:) :F

3. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

Bryan I finished 2nd with my brother-in-law Brian. I did not know the guys that won it but they were fishing from the bank and only had 7 fish and still beat me by 4lbs. Steelwolve finished 3rd with less than a half a pound behind me. Yes as Jammer said that was one whopper of a storm. The funny thing is, that is when Brian and I caught most of our fish. It was definitely a great year for the COCC. I am looking forward to fishing some more next season.

Larry

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Congrats Larry, I'm glad you did well. I'm also glad to see the bank fishermen can do well in this series.

5. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Yea it was a crazy night! During the 3 hour storm it rained so hard that we had to constantly bail out the boat with pop cans to keep from sinking.. The lightning was a little scary on the open water, But like Larry said, the BITE was on. The guys who won it also didnt have a net and landed 2 fish right at 8.5lbs. IMPRESSIVE.. Thanks to Mike and Kevin for working so hard so that everything went so well.