Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Its going under
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out Saturday till about 11am and once we got in the river we heard the coast guard trying to get ahold of someone that was hailing for them. Never heard what the call was for or if they had to go out. Anyone have any info.

I know that on our way in there was a boat probably 16 footer that must of had a inexperienced driver because he almost rolled his boat twice because he kept trying to open it up full throttle in 3-5 footers and he was getting tossed around.

For a report of the day we picked 27 perch for 2 of us before we called it quits do to the waves. The day started out with 1-3's but around 1030 definitly had 2-4s with some 5's so we called it quits.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,379 Posts
I did not of hear anything for Sat. I hope all ends well.

It's amazing how many people take Erie for granted. We went out Friday morning and waited for about an hour for a T-storm to pass. Funny thing is there were a few guys that launched their boats and went out. Found out later there were two waterspouts spotted and the wind gust were up to 42mph during the storm.

·
Its going under
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Toxic I agree hope all ended well and a lot of people take Erie for granted. My theory is there is no fish worth my life or any of my passengers. Winds were gusting up to 32mph saturday when we came in and it was a long bumpy ride plowing back thru the waves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts