Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help with clipping tt50 on big boards I can't keep them on the board breaks the rubber band and doesn't stay on pilgrim clips for 30 seconds

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
FFL/SOT
419 Posts
I use plastic shower curtain ring and 2 rubber bands on TT 50's. On a calm day I only clip one of the bands to the rings. Also the bands tend to get pretty weak if left out in the sun.

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
630 Posts
Also add a rubber band around the end of pilgrim release to make it hold tighter. This what I do, can run tt50 with or with our rubber band no problem.

Capt. Larry

·
Fishin-For-Fun
2,113 Posts
some times you will do things like 2x rubber bands on line and one in clip or 3x rubber bands and 2x in clip. depends on what the lake and your boards are doing. how do you tell which to do... well, if 1x rubber band on line and in clip breaks, try 2x rubber bands on line and 1 in clip, then 2x on line and in clip, etc... its mostly trial in error until you have the history of what works for you. today we had different numbers on each side of the boat - each side of board pulls differently based on wind and waves - thus changes when you turn too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts