close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clippers game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pacosraiders, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Took my 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter to Clippers game last night.

Anyhow my son started teasing and saying 'Dad's in love' a bunch of times (don't know why he started it).

My daughter quickly says to my defense "He's not in love, he's married"

Then in the 6th inning, my son says "Dad I'm thirsy, can I have a beer?"

Cracked me up.. some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths is priceless lol..

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Ill bet mom liked that story, I can only imagine the kinda things that will be coming out of my boy's mouth when he gets old enough to talk. Ill just have to make sure his grandpa don't tell him any stories about me!!!

sowbelly :D

3. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

"He's not in love, he's married." :D How true........ :D Thats excellent!

6 year old son asking for a beer....I bet you were one proud dad, I sure would be. What do you say to him....do you have $5.50 to pay for it? :D

4. Yeah, I think mom is wondering about my influence on him lol. Despite my best efforts he's a lot like my :) My only regret is not writing down all the things he's said or have done..... make for heck of a book...

hey hope your wife and son are feeling better. I know that sinus/ head cold thing has been going around our house..

I've been lucky so far, my dad has not started telling the kids stories about me when i was a kid...:)

5. I've discovered that both the kids have "loose lips", and the risk of Mom finding out was too great resulting in my "ship sinking":D