Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
catchin my own bait since 1957
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you haven't heard, there's another flotilla this weekend ... not sure which day but they supposedly have 1700 boats already signed up ... yes, 1 thousand 7 hundred :eek: if the boats average 20' and they're 10' apart that's approaching 10 miles long, if it's 20' between that's approaching or over 13 miles long :D which will be quite impressive :cool: I think they are starting at the Rock Hall, first going to Edgewater, then out to Headlands ... I just heard about it, I'm sure the number will grow o_O soooooo if you're planning on fishing whatever day that is, the ramps at Rocky River, Edgewater, 55th, Wildwood, and Mentor are going to a lot more entertaining than usual, even for a holiday weekend :confused: I'd plan on getting there REALLY early if you want to get on the water at those places ... I might go set up a concession stand :p

·
1 fish is a he!! of alot more than none.
2,004 Posts
Windy has winds 7kt out of SW early then, 4kt out of NW on Saturday at 2pm. Game on enjoy the ride. Maybe if the Big 10 had college football we wouldn't look for these opportunities to cheer.

Rickerd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts