Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...there MIGHT be, but I sure as heck can't find em. Last 3 times I've been skunked. :eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
There on there way back now from the Far East...there back to'bula now with the ones that have been schooled up there for a few months now...give it 2-3 weeks it will heat back up I think. Some guys are reporting small pods as west as Perry.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope so. That darn guy caught all the ones that thumbed their noses at me. I was using Hatchet blade harnesses, even Purple ones. Gotta lay low a couple weeks to fix my back yard, took the pool down and it's in serious need of repair right now. Hope SOMETHINGS biting when I get back out. :eek:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
There on there way back now from the Far East...there back to'bula now with the ones that have been schooled up there for a few months now...give it 2-3 weeks it will heat back up I think. Some guys are reporting small pods as west as Perry.
Hey...just leave those eye's alone in Bula. They don't need any encouragement to head anywhere except my freezer...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've always done well on eyes drifting the skinny water in the late summer. I mean skinny - last trip we were catching in 9-16 FOW. Coming out of rocky, we just work up and down the shoreline to find structure and retrieve harnesses right thru the rocks. The drop around Gold Coast is always great. You get your fair share of hang ups, and more than fair share of goats and cats! But, at the end of the day a handful of walleye as well!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts