Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not anything to brag about but for what its worth . . only had a few hours to fish Weds evening so on a whim tried pulling some reef runners and Hot-n-tots off lakewood. Fished the Doll house and pulled 4 walleye in 90 mins using inlines. Probably should of casted as it was hard staying on the reef with the wide turns but . . . felt like trolling. I just wanted to see If I could pull some fish in skinny water

·
Registered
518 Posts
I know its not anything to brag about but for what its worth . . only had a few hours to fish Weds evening so on a whim tried pulling some reef runners and Hot-n-tots off lakewood. Fished the Doll house and pulled 4 walleye in 90 mins using inlines. Probably should of casted as it was hard staying on the reef with the wide turns but . . . felt like trolling. I just wanted to see If I could pull some fish in skinny water
Since the average catch rate on Lake Erie walleye by private anglers (non-charters) is about 1/2 a fish per angling hour, or 2 hours per fish, you achieved 5.3 times the average catch rate. I would cheer at 4 fish in 90 minutes. Good job. Thanks for the report

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its an old abandoned looking cabin that juts out into the lake off the cliff. Ive always known the landmark as the "Doll house", not sure if it has another name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts