close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cleveland Vs. Detroit ..Eastern Conf. Finals

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by KWILSON512, May 18, 2007.

1. How do you think the series will pay out?

2. Detroit in 6 games. The big Z always disappears when playing the Pistons. LB will have to play out of his mind to get to go 6 games. Sad but true.

3. I think the cavs can win the series but it's not goin to be easy. I think it will go game seven.

4. I'll be suprised if it makes it 6 games...I think that 2 game skid against the Bulls was a real eye opener for the Pistons. Having said that...I would love to see a Cavs/Spurs NBA final...

5. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

usually cleveland teams blow it in the end but I always have hope. I love underdogs!

6. Young gun.....I agree with you but my heart says we can win it if we step it up a little all around...we need an answer for Wallace.

7. I think that needs to be Varejao. He's a great energy player off of the bench (I love that role for him)...but Goodden/Z just don't match up well. Atleast he's lenky enough to disrupt Wallace's outside game and not quite as slow as the other 2 guys. The thing that stinks about that is that he can't spread the floor by making jumpers like Z *usually* can...and they need Gooden on the glass.

I think another good question is, who is Pavlovic going to guard??? He can't chase Rip off of screens...and I want Hughes on Billups. Should be interesting!

I'm glad I got to see my boys put Phoenix out in 6! The Suns never bothered me until this series...Mike Dantoni is suuuuch a baby!

8. My note to the Cavs...
    Play EVERY game like it's game 7! & Hit free throws!

I think they'll play hard, although they need to stop launching 3s 10 seconds into the shot clock. I really think their free throw shooting could make them or break them in this series.
    GO CAVS!!!
    Mike

9. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

10. I think the Cav's can win it but it'll take 7 games to do it. Not putting any money on it though.