Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Launched this morning with Drifter and Moondog. Slowly picked ten fish, but they were nice ones. Boated and released a 9.6 and a 9.4 pounder, and boxed the other eight healthy fish. XPS Chopper blades in Firetiger did the brunt of the damage, with a few fish taken on Salamander behind one and two ounce weights. Speed was 1.3 mph.

Also boated a stray smallmouth.

Cut out early to watch the US Open.

·
STX 206 Viper
1,870 Posts
Did you troll north-south or east-west? What setting on the Terova to get 1.3mph? Fixed flags or tattletales? C'mon man, give us some info!

·
captainhook
1,037 Posts
Hey Het, Thanks for the trip. It was a blast, even though we didn't kill them. We really learned alot about inline boards and I am sure that we will be better fisherman because of your guidance. You are one funny guy, man and hope to see you again someday. Moondog

·
Registered
91 Posts
Het, Great tips, and a great trip too. My back was starting to hurt from carrying that damn skunk :( around so long. Not only did you get me back on track, also got my personal best, that 9.6 #er :). Great fishing with you and Moondog, hope to hook-up again! Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts