Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is the bite still hot? I was out last Friday evening and the high water column bite was good in 48 fow once the sun started to go down. I think the fish were deeper in the water column when the sun was up high with the clear water. Any reports would be appreciated. Best of luck.

·
Boat name: Reelin n Dealin
687 Posts
Tough sledding today out of 72nd street. Basically we fished straight out front in 48’ - 54’. There was a big pack of boats in that area today so we stayed well outside them. From the radio chatter it didn’t sound like anyone was really knocking them out today.
We ended up with our limits this morning but defiantly had to work for them. It was a lot more “fishing” than “catching” today but was still a great day. Hard to complain when you can still pull a couple limits of great fish. Not nearly the marks in that area as as last weekend.
Sounds like there’s still a bunch of fish just west off Lakewood and fish further east off the Chagrin.
Bandits 80’ and 100’ back were best for us today. Sunspot and Blue & Chrome were the best colors. Best speed was around 2.6mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
I only launched out of edgewater once this year...when you guys refer to gold coast,what and where is that?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Fished 9a-2p today (Friday) out of 72nd. 2 people, 3 rods total. Got 4 in the first hour, then lock jaw for 3 more hours. Picked 1 more about 1pm. One 17”, rest 21-22”. Stinger spoons 60-70 back on #3 dipsey 1 setting. All deep near bottom at 50-53 ft NNW of harbor. Also had about 7 or 8 shorts.
Seemed like they shut down as the sun hit on the calm water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts