Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone do any good around the Cleveland area for perch today? Heading out tomorrow but with the limited amounts of reports and most spotty might head over to bula and fish perch and eyes! Would just like to stay closer to home and get some.

Thank you
EA51

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
598 Posts
Was in 42' just east of the stadium. Kept 48, but most were 8". A few were over 10" and one 13 1/2". Threw back a bunch of 3 - 6"ers.

·
Registered
308 Posts
We did really well out of 185th in 47 foot. Limited in five hours and kept nothing under nine unless it was hooked bad. Also caught one walleye. We have a dozen or so that were over 11 inches.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well fished in 47 fow off 72nd for about 2.5 hrs this morning. Only 10 keepers put boat on trailer and heading to bula. Report to follow later. Also had a little confrontation with a rude old guy as we were leaving 72nd. He goes "thanks for goin around me 2 times a$$hole" we ran around him as we were coming in we were running faster than him no biggie. After we get boat all loaded and were leaving and he was parked at the exit doing something to his boat we went around him when there was totally enough room.that's when his rude comment came about an I let the words fly and gave it right back to him. I think he's a little sour cuz fishing sucked or he's just always like that. No harm no foul going to pound some perch

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Erie Bytes Fishing Team
297 Posts
The Cleveland perch bite hasn't really started yet. There have been decent catches but VERY few jumbos. Hopefully int he next few weeks the schools of bigger ones will arrive.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Fished 4hrs. 7:30-11:30. 44' of water out from the stadium.Kept 47 for the 2 of us.Only 6 jumbos. Rest descent, 9-10". Only 2 white bass, no white perch or sheephead. Tons of small perch! Using crappie rigs and spreaders.Would of liked to stayed longer but my buddy had an appointment he had to be home for.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Did good out of Wildwood on Sunday morn. Got 30 nice sized ones with a couple jumbos. The bite was on from early morning till around 12. The average size def went up over this past weekend

·
Registered
172 Posts
39 fow straight out from stadium . some bat stealing dinks but had 2 tickets 8 and better in the box by noon. a lot of dinks got thown back in . Also had a 22" sheep and a goby ....sheep went back goby was terminated and feed to the birds .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts