Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sparkeye
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going out of Gordon Sunday with some competitive friends anyone got any secrets there willing to share on yankin in the perch right now couple weeks ago copper spreader was my best bet but I want to use something they won't have like a buckshot or something any oppinions

·
~~~~~~~~~
501 Posts
Hook your minnows thru the belly & out thru the head, the tip of the hook just barely sticking out. Oil from a can of tuna helps too ;)

·
Registered
9,311 Posts
Buy only big shiners for yourself. Cut them in half and use that. Don't let the others have any!!! I hear 40-46 ft straight off the hospital near Wildwood is the hotspot right now on the eastern end. If you limit, try trolling some HotnTots on a long line with 1-2 oz inlines for some walleye. You might just really impress the buds! Post your results.
Oh Jeez. You didn't say they read this blog also! Forget everything I said, all lies!:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
You don't have a chance Josh. I see what you are doing. Hopefully the waves die down a little. They are calling for 2-4 subsiding to 1-3. You and Paul just get the bait and I'll show you how to catch em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts