Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old Salt
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We pulled over a 125 fish (5 people)keeping 63 fish 8" or better in 41 fow straight out 72nd. We dropped the anchor three or four times trying to find some jumbo's. Ended up with about 10 of them 12" or so.:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for your report. This is a late post ! We got 40 perch 58' north of Wildwood 8-10". I think everyone should Know That THERE ARE NETS ABOUT 2-1/2 MILES OUT BETWEEN WHITE CITY & THE HOSPITAL Thats where the jumbos are. THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MARKED WELL.These nets are in prime perch & trolling area. BEWARE!! I HOPE THE ODNR & THE COAST GUARD CHECKS THEM OUT ! (The FishCatcher)

·
gray panther
701 Posts
Thanks for your report. This is a late post ! We got 40 perch 58' north of Wildwood 8-10". I think everyone should Know That THERE ARE NETS ABOUT 2-1/2 MILES OUT BETWEEN WHITE CITY & THE HOSPITAL Thats where the jumbos are. THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MARKED WELL.These nets are in prime perch & trolling area. BEWARE!! I HOPE THE ODNR & THE COAST GUARD CHECKS THEM OUT ! (The FishCatcher)
There are specific rules for marking commercial nets. If you feel these nets are improperly marked call ODNR and tell them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts