Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
WALLEYE WHISPERER
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows the bite off Cleveland?? havnt seen any reports... WONT BE LONG THOU!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Would like to give this a try. Never done it before. Any info would be appreciated. What time do you start trolling? How close to shore? Boat speed? Lures?

·
Johnny tsunami
3,587 Posts
Just before dark to well after dark hj14 f18 and dhj behind boards with glow sticks on them so you and the other people can see them and don't run over your lines. Run the break wall or the point around the 72nd launch the fish are in close you can go until the boat ramps ice up its good times but watch the weather NE winds are all bad 2' or less can go to 6-8 in the drop of a hat

·
Johnny tsunami
3,587 Posts
We stay around 1.6 for speed color varies blue and silver shad, gold, glass clown, and fire tiger are usually what we will go with unless something else gets hot

·
Johnny tsunami
3,587 Posts
We drilled a couple holes and put zip ties on the boards and snugged them on the stick it works really good and don't ever break. Stay away from the blue,purple sticks they are hard as hell to see

·
Strike Zone
330 Posts
Sorry I'm getting back to you late I drop my phone in the lake, but I was outside of the wall E 72 st reef runner 140 back speed was 1.9 to 2.0

·
Johnny tsunami
3,587 Posts
Looks like its getting going. Time to start hitting the walls!!! Haha what's happening 2/7-3/5 please tell me you aren't losing them netting are you out all by yourself?? We had the shake offs bad last fall it was a bitch had some lunkers right on the wall pop off half way in i think it was 3 nights in a row. It happens to us all unfortunately

1 - 19 of 19 Posts