Ohio Game Fishing banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I’m pretty sure that it’s not the fault of any letter carrier,they just deliver what’s given to them. But with the amount of daily mail going through the post office and the speed of the automatic sorter it’s bound to happen. Ken you need that “luck “ in the lottery. I would think that with the amount of OGF members that buy the pass there would be more no shows on receiving end. Personally I would just laminate the receipt and wait it out and hopefully it shows up. The bright side is that it could of been something of a lot more importance and you could be chasing something more valuable like that lottery winnings. Heck me and Kay recently believe it or not got a thank you that was 3yrs old postmarked. I would be more angry with not being able to make contact with anybody at the MetroPark offices,that’s a bunch of “BULL STEIN”! They work for us and should have some accountability.Manning phone lines has nothing to do with COVID.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Still have not rec’d pass as of Thursday (6-10-21). Gonna take Fishin2‘s idea and see if I show them the receipt, maybe I can get the hard pass? Maybe go to Wildwood? Can’t believe no one from Metroparks have never returned my calls! Left 3 or 4 messages.

·
STX 206 Viper
1,868 Posts
This is the number for parking ticket disputes. It may not be exactly what you need but it should put you in contact with a real person. I called about my ticket and someone answered right away. She was very helpful too.
440-331-5647

Reactions: joekacz

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't get mine till after I go five times then I take them all to the marina they give me a tag no problems. I'm over 65 so it is 25.00. Others need 7 receipts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The mystery has been solved regarding the Metroparks Launch Pass thanks to Triton 175. He gave me a different number to call (tickets) and I spoke to a real nice gal named Megan. She stated that this year they have been "overwelmed" with people buying the launch pass and that they actually ran out of them. That have ordered more and were to be getting in the first of next week? They were sending out passes on back order right away and said I should get it soon. She said because of COVID they are seeing more people outdoors (fishing, camping, etc)

·
catchin my own bait since 1957
1,188 Posts
I spoke to a real nice gal named Megan. She stated that this year they have been "overwelmed" with people buying the launch pass and that they actually ran out of them. That have ordered more and were to be getting in the first of next week?

Laugh ... how can they be "overwhelmed" for launch tickets? At the beginning of the season? o_O When they should have been expecting a big demand due to things :rolleyes: Oh yeah, it's the government which can screw up the free lunch that they provide, leave it to bureaucrats to have a shortage of something that they know they need, takes a couple weeks to get and they had a year to get ready for :ROFLMAO: maybe shoulda hired a few more minions to keep on top of it :unsure:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts