Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Tuesday night with Russ out of Edgewater. Day time, hooked two , FIRST ONE landed, droped the second. Mirror Image - Pink deep diver 125' back, and Fire-Glo - Blue/Orange deep 75' back. After dark had one more hook up but lost it, Mirror Image - Black Shad 50' back. My friends Dave and Frank fished on "Little Thumper", they got one and lost one using shallow divers.

Fish are staked in many areas, after this weather passes by the end of next week we should have them go good! Lorain should also be good!

Also, so you know, the perch bag limit IS CUT DOWN TO 30!

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
Way to go Virgil, can't wait much longer! I just gotta get out. I would like to get out one evening early next week, just to get the cobwebs knocked off.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Nice job VirgiL and Russ.... and thanks for the report.....

im sure after this next little hissy fit of weather "mother nature throws out @ us.. we will be in good shape!

see ya on the water soon!

Frank

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Thanks for the report Fish-Crazy. Tom I was down at Edgewater Yesterday.
Looks like your cover is cut or torn on the port side. Drove around there to see if any boats were in yet. Thought that yours would be over where they put them in.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
There will be once they get going, late next week after we get some stable warmer temps and some clearer water, I know I will be out giving it a shot at night.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Nope I didn't try it, the lake is so wasted right now and will be for days, this spring sucks, hopefully it will be like fall, nasty october and awesome for two months after it, all good fishing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts