Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take my boy up for some perch fishing. Since I don't have a boat, I thought this would be close. Does anyone know the name of the headboat?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
The Linda Mae runs out of Wildwood Marina. They always go for perch. However, I had a first today and caught a 30 inch, 12 lb walleye on it today. I've always seen others do it, but I guess it was my lucky day.

·
Premium Member
10,880 Posts
kbogan,

The Linda Mae is the one that I was thinking about but couldn't remember the name.

archman, how was the perching?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Lundy,

The perching was slow, and they weren't as big as I heard they've been catching. I only caught about ten perch. There were 11 people fishing, and the grand total was like 87 for the boat. If it wasn't for the walleye, I would have been pretty disappointed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the answer. Im from Columbus and that will not be a bad trip. But for best results is there any time I should stay away from?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
They get pretty crowded on the weekends, so if you can make it up during the week it would be better. If you can, get on the Jet Express because it's much faster, and an easier boat to fish on.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I'm sorry, the one out of Wildwood is just called The Express, not the Jet Express.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts