Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone think we're going to do well this year? Brandon Weeden needs to work on his throwing accuracy, but with Greg Little at the receiving end of the passes, he can usually compensate for Brandon's arm. Travis Benjamin can certainly run fast, which is a huge advantage. With Rob Chudzinski as our new head coach, we might just have the guy we need this year - any other Browns fans in a positive mood about this season? I know we lost the 1st game, but so did everyone else in the AFC North. Hope we can do well against Baltimore today. As of 1:48, we're winning, 3 - 0

·
Registered
395 Posts
The browns can't score a touchdown inside the redzone. They commit to many penalties. They are going nowhere this year. They will be lucky to win 4 games.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
707 Posts
Moderators dropping the ball....can't believe a sports post has made it this long in The Lounge.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
move this to the sports forum and cry like the rest of the browns babys tahaaa

GO BILLS!!
Sorry about having this in the Lounge. Didn't even know that a sports section existed. Yeah, I was hopeful until we kinda lost the 2nd game in a row, then traded Trent Richardson. Life is not fun right now. Not fun at all. Now i am crying like a Browns baby. Y'know what, forget this stupid thread, I give up, we're hopeless.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,868 Posts
Sorry about having this in the Lounge. Didn't even know that a sports section existed. Yeah, I was hopeful until we kinda lost the 2nd game in a row, then traded Trent Richardson. Life is not fun right now. Not fun at all. Now i am crying like a Browns baby. Y'know what, forget this stupid thread, I give up, we're hopeless.
It was a joke..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.