Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting some good weather for perchin & the reports I'm seeing are not good so far. Would like to get out Sat. afternoon but not if the lake doesn't clear up & the fish turn on. I have to work late tonight so I'll wait until morning to make the decision. If anyone does any good please post your success. Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Went out Friday afternoon out of Edgewater . Tryed 60 ft north east of crib , 50 ft east of crib and 40ft north of Brat . Not one perch algae everywhere

·
Registered
220 Posts
So, tried 65, 68, and 70 fow, out past the worst of the algae. Had some luck at 68 and 70 fow, 9 and 10 miles north and a little west of Wildwood. Maybe a ticket and a half of 9.5 to 13.5 inchers. About N 41d 44.2m, W 081d 37.7m. Heard all kinds of scattered reports of success and failure at various locations and depths. Not sure if there was much of a pattern aside from fleeing from the algae!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fished 36' between the last Goldcoast building and Lakewood park today and pulled 36 nice perch for two of us. They would come in waves along with small white bass. They were right on the bottom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts