Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with my brother AKA Deegman5000 and a buddy on Saturday. Launched out of Wildwood and headed NNW to 70'. Just learning the big boards and the 3's made it difficult so we went to a Dipsy program. Markied lots of fish betwenn 40-50'. Slow pick but we got a few at 3 setting 120 back. They hit copper stingers and firetiger harnesses. Stopped in 44' on the way back to try for some perch. We slammed them for an hour and headed in -- got about 35. Most in the 10" range with some 12" thrown in, a few doubles, too.

Took my wife out this afternoon. And for the record, fellas, despite the concessions that have to be made with a woman on board, she has proven over the years that she is my good luck charm. Launched again out of WW and headed WNW and set the lines in 65'. Lots of marks 50-55'. Started hitting them right away, mostly 0 setting 90' back. Monkey puke was the color of the day. Nothing earth shattering, but we got 6 and lost another 4. Picked some jumbo perch, too. Absolutely nothing on meat.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Thanks for the report. Sounds like a couple good days on the water. Nothing on meat is an interesting tidbit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts