Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished out of Edgewater NW of the crib 53ft Water.Pulled 10 eye's on Inline harness rigs...2oz 40/60 and 70/80 back.Double willows and Double colorado with Boy girl and Pink panties doing most of the catching.Could not get the dipsey program going at all.Good fishing with quackpot and grandson :) fish were really nice quality.Back at it tomorrow :D
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
439 Posts
Way to go Wallydog. Nice to see the lake has settled down since yesterday. Going to give it a go Monday. Oh no, just looked: Monday "northeast" winds. Make that Tuesday.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Very nice! All these pictures of a flat lake early is making me sick! Stupid honey do list!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Good to see the fish swimming into your net wallydog. Sometimes they do escape us! Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to see the fish swimming into your net wallydog. Sometimes they do escape us! Thanks for the report.

Thanks guy's ...only the second time trying inline's and the first 4 hour trip last time I got the Big 0....thanks to all ogf for explaining and sharing...helped me alot...and I am very thank full. Bob we need to get together soon :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
fantastic time, nice weather, fish what more could you ask for. thanks for the trip can't wait till morning. same fish time and same fish channel? i need your number again.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fantastic time, nice weather, fish what more could you ask for. thanks for the trip can't wait till morning. same fish time and same fish channel? i need your number again.
nice to have you guy's out
PM sent Same time same place :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
It was about 11 months ago ran Wallydog who introduced me to this site! If it was not for him I would not have met Ken Anderson, who's program with boards, I learned today. Wallydog I was learning boards today while you were. It took 9 hours, but we put 24 in the box. Tanks for telling people about this awesome site. Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts