Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The eyes off Cleveland are on real good. 45'-66'
We have limited every trip in 2-4 hrs, 6-7-8 man tickets.
If anyone is having trouble, you must figure that something is wrong with your set up. There are plenty of people here that will gladly help.
This is my first time home for almost 3 weeks and gone again tomorrow, so don't ask me, I will be gone after this post.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Van you always give good info. Thanks for the help at the marina the other day. It appears from all of the posts that Cleve is the place to be! Thanks for the encouragement! Don

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fishers of men I think i know your son... works at the coffee spot?? We talk fishin sometimes when i go there

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Reef-eer,
I will answer for Van that yes his son works ata coffeee shop. I live near there. Do you or are you just passing through?
Gene

·
Defensor Fortis
4,379 Posts
Glad to hear your doing alright up there!

·
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Fishers of men I think i know your son... works at the coffee spot?? We talk fishin sometimes when i go there
I am leaving tonite later.

That's the youngest son. He also is with Live Nation down in Cleveland.
The other one has an aquarium business and is running Wildwoods headboats along with our Trips.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yea he told me about u and his brother... I went through the drive thru with some gear he asked where i was fishin so i told him and he proceded to tell me his father is a charter boy.. very cool.. :) Yes BLUEMAX i live in macedonia.. I hit up the caribou everyday :) 3 days down 2 to go cant wait to feel that rod bendin again

·
Wizard of Eyez
288 Posts
Don't want to pick you guy's brains too much but could you point me toward the best launch to get on some eyes. Never fished Ohio other than a trip or two to Port Clinton in the past. Not greedy.... just me & the wife looking for something more than a boat ride this time of year. The rest of the season we launch out of Walnut in Pa (for some reason?)

Thanks in advance. OGF is the most informative walleye site thanks to all of you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Edgewater Park on Cleveland's west side has nice boat ramps and is close to good walleye fishing right now. Easy access right off route 2 in Cleveland.

·
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't want to pick you guy's brains too much but could you point me toward the best launch to get on some eyes. Never fished Ohio other than a trip or two to Port Clinton in the past. Not greedy.... just me & the wife looking for something more than a boat ride this time of year. The rest of the season we launch out of Walnut in Pa (for some reason?)

Thanks in advance. OGF is the most informative walleye site thanks to all of you.
I cant leave until morning now, so I'm back for a min.
I am running out of Wildwood, there are good ramps there, Bait ice food and whatever.
If you want my detailed reports sign up on my message board. I don't get time to get on line now.
Good Luck

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
All of us mayfly covered west enders are jealous. Enjoy the ride!:D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hay trump. enjoy all your posts and especially your chit/chat on the water.Sure would like to see some of the rigs you and your buds use on those EYES. Any pix or info would sure help the newbees out there.A man cant have too many trix in his bag, especially those folks who are limited.Again THANKS and see ya on the water.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts