Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we used my camera I will post pictures and info of a great trip on Tomb's boat. Tom , my friend Dan, and I put 24 walleye in the boat yesterday. It was the best cooler (18 fish) I ever took off Cleveland. Our average fish weighed 4-1/2 - 5 lbs. Had 2 over 7 lbs. Dan and I cleaned 12 and had 17-1/2 lbs of fillets. Double willow mai thai on 2 oz 500 back was hot early. Then a purple col blade took off later. A great time with Tom and Dan yesterday!
Here some pics. Also includes a pic of the dead deer out there.

Attachments

·
Tom B.
3,921 Posts
Took first two fish of day on spoons, but harnesses were definately preferred. Did pull two midday on double orange crush scorpion 50 back on 2oz, including one of our seven pounders. This is the heaviest walleye triple ticket I've ever had. Had to weigh down lid of the 70qt cooler to keep it shut.

·
Permanent Part Time
2,373 Posts
Nice job on fish.Should have called the Coast guard to pick up a dead body.I believe George was on duty yesterday.

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Anyone going within arms reach of that deer is going to need rescue:eek: That thing is bloated up pretty good......whew! Sounds just like a job for George:D
thats no match for us :D

you should see some of the coarpses (sp?) we pick up......... A little bit of vicks vapor vapor to counter balance the smell and go in for the grab :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts