Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title saids looking for a night time fishing buddy. To do some catfishing with me. I dont like going along but will just because the fever hits me but I do need some to watch my back lol. I have a 2 man yak or you can bring your own.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Im in Pike Co, its not close but Something in the middle could be doable.
Night kayaking for catfish is what I do. I could be up for it if you are available during the week. I only have 2 weekends off a month and most of my days off are during the week. Hard to find people to fish with on a week day.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Trust me you dont wanna fish with ole rustyfish. First thing he will tell you......I dont fish much and I dont catch many big fish. Dont listen to him its all bologna.

He will take you catfishing in romote places and watch as everyone gets skunked. Then the next day he will fish solo and at about midnight he will send you a text of a 38lb flathead. :D The current kayak war flathead record.

Then you show up to a gas station to meet up to do a little creek fishing, with a secret weapon in your tackle box......a rope lure for gar. Only for him to flip one out and show you his secret weapon. A couple months later and he breaks the kayak wars record for longnose gar at a massive 50".

Then you take him smallie fishing cause you think youve got an edge on the old catman.....nope, he then publically shows you up with a pig of a smallie in a tourney.

So if you want to be shown up in every aspect of fishing.....sure fish with ole rustyfish.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Sorry Sean, you are a black cloud of bad luck. If you cant step your game up I have to find someone else to fish with. :Banane24:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts