close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clendening this weekend

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Flipp, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Anybody gonna be down there let me know I am gonna be down prefishing for a tourney coming up.

2. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

won't be fishing there this weekend. putting on new trolling motor on boat, also trying to figure out what is wrong with electric start on my 9.9.

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Flipp, I won't be there this weekend. I am intertested in when the tourney is though! Is it a club tourney or open??? Details??? Thanks! :)

4. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

It is a 2 day open tourney on september 18 & 19. Pre Registration $50.00
    Day of $60.00

Sat 8-4
    Sun 8-3
    It is gonna be held at the marina.

This is the web site
    http://users.1st.net/ricdubdu/tournament.html

Scroll down to the 34th annual Sid Crummit 2 day tourney. Then click on the flyer if u want more info.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks Flipp I have never seen that site before! I may have to consider that tourney! I just need to find a good fishing partner and I need to start catching some bass!

6. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

That website has some good tourneys on it. If u don't get a partner let me know I might be fishing by myself.

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks for the offer! I will keep that in mind. I just have to see what my schedule is and all that. I have never fished a bass tourney before, so it would be new to me! I also am not pro, but hey with 2 guys instead of 1 maybe there would be better chance of getting some bass! I will let you know!

8. I'll be there Sunday practicing for the tournament. I haven't been there in a couple of months, so i'm gonna try it out. Good luck practicing and in the tourney! :)

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Please let us know how you do!