close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

??clendening Saugeyes??

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Oct 14, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

was just wondering are the saugeye biting yet at clendening ?? i usually get out there quite a bit and havent made it yet this year ?? st rt 799 is usually hot this time of year , has it picked up yet ??

2. NO it has been very bad down at the bridge right now I fished five days straight and I only caught two.Got them on a glass shadrap with red eyes.The five days that I fished I only saw a total of eight fish caught and that counts my two and they were not that big so I wouldnt waste your time or gas coming out it has been a real big waste of time this year I think that the flooding has something to do with it well I hope that this will help TCBA1987

3. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey
    i heard the bridges are slow but there are fish being caught.
    bttmline

4. Just got back from Clendening. Started at approx. 11AM and fished till approx. 6 PM. Caught 5 saugeye and lost one. All were in the 13 to 14 inch size. Nothing large enough to bring home. Wind was out of the NE so that did not help. Fished along 799 most of time and point across from the boat house.Things have been slow at Clendening.