Clendening Lake

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassangler120, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Greeting Anglers

We are heading to Clendening on Wednesday to Bass fish. My partner and i have never fished this lake. Can anyone share how the Bass are on this lake. How is the shoreline and are there any docks. I personally like to texas rig this time of year. Any certain type of lure that works on this lake. Any info you care to share would be great. Thanks again.

2. snag

snag

check my thread on clendening 1st time that may help you,no docks except around the marina...

3. bassangler120, I started out bass fishing on this lake and it seems like as the years went by the bass fishing got worse. There's tons of wood on the shoreline along with a few rocks. I don't fish Clendening so much anymore. I spend most of my time on Piedmont and if you're into docks there's plenty there. If you plan on fishing Piedmont instead, keep in mind they have have evening tournaments every Wednesday starting around 5 or 5:30.

4. Thanks for the info it does help. Can anyone tell me what lures produce there.

5. snag

snag

we were using 4in berkley worms chrt tail with enough weight to flip toward any wood cover,and shad color cranks off shore,it was about even up on both baits but still no big sizes...