close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

clendening lake open catfish tournament JULY 9th

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by tcba1987, Jun 30, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the Tuscarawas County Bankfishermens Association will be holding an open catfish tournament on clendening lake on july 9th from 6 pm to midnight. this club is owned and run by tcba1987 here on OGF. hope to see you ALL there !!

entry fee is $10 odd fish pot is $1 children 12 & under $5 entry fee

payback is 1rst place 60% 2nd place is 40%
    bigfish and odd fish pot is 100 % payback

registration is at the boat ramp on st rt 799 from 5:30 to 6 pm

fishing is from 6 pm to midnight

channel catfish only 5 fish limit minimum 12 inches size limit

NO boats allowed bankfishing only this lake has a ton of shoreline area to fish

please let me know if you plan on attending !!! come on out and have some FUN !!! Bring the family !!!

2. Ill try to make it...but Im not gonna promise anything lol...

3. Hey Brian if I can fish it, would I be able to meet up with you somewhere and follow you out there? I have never been there before and aint sure how to get there. Let me know
    Thanks, Tory :p

4. Ive never been there before either but I know how to get there....Just follow 800 and youll eventually see a sign that says Clendenning Dam or something like that...

5. tcba1987

tory
    sure just let know for sure if you want to go. :)

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Tory, you can also follow me out if you want!

7. I want to come out bad, but supposed to be at my dads starting tommorrow intill Sunday. I'm still not sure though. I really hope I can come out. If I can I will pm you Rocky and I can meet you at your house. I need to get there and get some points, Im falling behind.
    Tory :p

8. tcba1987

come on out and fish with us !! it should be FUN !!! :D

9. I'm gonna see how things go tomorrow......six to midnight sounds do-able. How many do you expect?

10. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Be sure to post the results along with pictures. I'm sure you will all have a great night.