close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clendening 8/4

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by rockbass, Aug 5, 2004.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Went to Clendening last night for about a hour and a half. Caught 2 small bass and then left before we got rained on again!

2. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Rockbass how is the water level? Thanks

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

On Wed, it was a little high. May have gone down by now! I might be heading out there this afternoon! Will let you know!

4. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

The water is was still a little high as of yesterday evening. I went over there for about an hour and a half, from 5:00 to 6:30pm, and picked up 3 nice Channels, two on ripped shiners and one on shrimp. Had a hunch so I left there and went to a spot on the Tusc and managed 2 Flatheads just at dusk. ( nothing huge.....a 14 and a 21 pounder) Both came on Suckers. It's been quite a while since I went Cattin'. It was a blast.

5. I never fished for flatheads on the Tusc. Is there a lot of them in there?

6. Corey

Quite a few. I used to catch some when fishing for 'Eyes.

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Good Gravy Jim, this is the first I have heard about cats from you!!! Do you care to say whereabouts you were fishing??? At clendening or at the river??

8. Corey

Stop by and we'll talk. I have a few personal favorite spots I'll share. Maybe we can get out to catch some Channels.

9. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Thanks Guys for the info, Might head down saturday and see if I can't get some bass.