close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clendening 8-15 & 16

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Flipp, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Fished all day sat and 5 hrs sunday had 14 fish total 9 keepers had 5 fish off a bridge 5 out of the bushes 2 off the some wood 1 off a dock and 1 off a rockpile. If any one is gonna be down there a couple weeks from let me know.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Man, that is better than all my days I have put in out there since I got my boat! I gotta get with you on that tourney just so I can learn the tricks! :p

3. Good job Flipp! Good luck in that tourney coming up!

4. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I might not have a partner I will let u no the only problem is my boat don't have a livewell yet. By the way I got a 4lber and 3 lber and some 2's and 2.5's
    Probably one of my best weekends down there.

Thanks Bill

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That is my problem, I don't have a livewell either! I have a good bit of fixing up to do on my bnoat when money will allow. If I read right, I think people are allowed to bring fish in any time to weigh them that way there is less chance of dead fish. If I understood that right, I think that is awesome. I am not really familiar with tourney's, but I know I have never heard of this before. I will let you know if I will be able to fish it with ya too! :cool:

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Good Job Corey! your on some good fish, good luck in that tourney

7. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Thanks Guys I hope I get to fish it.