close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

clembo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadowman, Apr 14, 2005.

1. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

check your private msg......i have what your looking for, 1997 aluminim smokercraft 16 1/2 ft deep V.......a 40 hp merc with power tilt and trim and a 9.9 merc for the restricted lakes.........trolling motor on front 36 lb johnson and a 55 lb minnkota on the back..........lowrence tournament master dept finder plus an aqua view camera and a marine radio.............12 gallon built in gas tank and live well builge pump and gas gage on the dash.......lots of storage and rod storage......a lot more extras.........matching trailer with better auto tires and wheels and bearing buddies and spare tire......oversized winch on trailer....the 9.9 merc is a 2001 model....................perfect erie and pymy boat.......i would like to get $5500.00 out of it but i will be flexible within reason. if interested i left a # for you to call in your private mailbox, anybody else interested don,t hesitate to contact me or go to ohfishing.com and contact me there, also have extra battery for camera and 3 or 4 interstate deep cycles for the boat and a 2 bank on board charger in the boat.