close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clearwater Classic Flasher - Free To Good Home

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by hawgjam, Nov 14, 2007.

1. hawgjam

hawgjam smell my finger

0   0   0

I have an older model Zircom Clearwater Classic gray scale flasher. I used this unit for many years before I started buying newer color flashers. It's complete with ice transducer and hard plastic case. Battery is dead on the unit. I tested it with another good battery...it still works fine. Just want to see it fishing again instead of sitting on a shelf. Pick up only...Hey, what do you want for free! I tried to sell (and then give away, once I found out the battery was dead) to another OGF member last winter. We never could hook up...end of ice season. If you take it, you need to promise a good hard water story after using it. HARDWATER FISHING FOREVER...GLOBAL WARMING NEVER!!!

2. johnny fish

johnny fish

0   0   0

Where you located? I may be interested

3. Lil' Rob

Lil' Rob

0   0   0

Also interested...location????

Do you have the instruction manual by chance?

Is the battery something that can be replaced with some current version and still have it fit? I hope that made sense.

4. Chippewa

Chippewa

0   0   0

I am interested... pm sent...............

5. hawgjam

hawgjam smell my finger

0   0   0

OK, guys. I've had the worst time trying to log onto this web site the last couple of days...sorry for the slow reply...windows vista problems maybe? Anyway, I live in Cincinnati. I work all around town and in Northern KY a lot. I'd be willing to keep it in my truck during the day if it helps anyone pick it up. I'm also home by 5:00 most evenings if you want to pick it up from my house. Yes, the battery can be replaced with any same sized 12 volt battery. I've problably purchased 2 or 3 over the years for this flasher. The last one I bought was from Bass Pro. They had scads of them on the shelf. Other than that, everything works well with the flasher. My phone number is (513) 227-9000. Please call me if you want to pick it up. I will try my best to accomodate.