close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clearfork...

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassmanmark, Jun 16, 2007.

1. bassmanmark

bassmanmark Workin' is for Suckers

How has Clearfork Res. been this year as far as bass fishing is concerned... are the weeds up or water level higher than usual? I have a tournament there tom. and was just wondering where I might want to start...thank you in advance.

2. The weeds are there Ive been musky fishing it but talked to one guy that was bass fishing right in the weed beds around the biggest of the islands in the N bay area he had 3 in the boat and missed 3 others he appeared to be throwing a jig and finesse fishing a worm in the stuff. MY PARTNER SAID THOSE ARE BAIT FISH SHUT UP AND KEEP FISHING :D

3. bassmanmark

Thanks for the reply..I took 4th fishing a worm in weeds.

4. Did Ya Shake Any Skis Out Of The Weeds Or Hear Of Any

5. bassmanmark

Saw a couple real shallow in that first bay on the right when heading towards the damn. The one after the pontoons... One was actually really large. A fellow fisherman caught a couple small ones with a spinnerbait early he said. The large one was in about 4ft of water just off that point when heading back out of the bay to the main lake.