close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clear Fork

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Phil Carver, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I heard from a friend that all the public parks along the lake have been closed to fishing , walking ect. due to a tornado a few weeks ago . Has any-one been over there lately ? He did say that you can acces the lake by boat but they are affraid that more trees may fall and some-one will get hurt . :(

2. that's nutty. i was there last sunday and all was well. Gator caught bigbass for the year so far, and i was 2nd place. I didn't see any craziness

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Congrats on the 2nd pl. finish up there . What did it take to win and how big was the BB ? All I know is what I was told . The only reason I asked my friend was because my grandparents wanted me to find out why the parks have been closed .

4. BB was only a 3.26. We'll see if that holds up for the rest of the season. It took just about 5.5lbs to win. My 3 went 4.6 or so.

5. I was there at the end of May, and all of the picnic areas were closed. I guess there are a lot of trees down, and they don't want one falling on someone. I figured they would be open by now, though.

6. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

:( Well, don't go there.... I tried. The water was chocolate milk! There was fallen trees everywhere still and closed off areas... Noone we talked too caught anything. So we went to Alum.