Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of heading to CF Sunday early..anyone seen water level there? Suggestions welcome..newer troller:Thanks tc

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
My wife, daughter and myself went to the Ohio Bird Sanctuary Thursday morning. Stopped at Dane's marina to check the water level/clarity. Not too bad, could see maybe 15-18 inches down in the water. The water level was normal. If I had my boat I would have been fishing for sure.

one-short ---- This was Thursday, hopefully someone can give you a better more up to date report than I can. Good Luck, I may give it a try Sunday myself.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A virus running through the household here..= no fishing this wknd..Did you get out Sunday BP?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
One-Short
You didn't miss a thing. The wind was out of the north at ??(to many) mph.
It was a bit on the chilly(37) side first thing in the morning.

We caught none.
We seen none.
We went home at noon.

We had a great time fighting the wind, waves and cold. Think we will do it again next weekend.

·
Registered
506 Posts
One-Short
You didn't miss a thing. The wind was out of the north at ??(to many) mph.
It was a bit on the chilly(37) side first thing in the morning.

We caught none.
We seen none.
We went home at noon.

We had a great time fighting the wind, waves and cold. Think we will do it again next weekend.
Any luck this weekend?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Not a lot of wind.
Not Chilli at all.

Seen none.
Caught none.
Went home at 3:00.

My son caught one four weeks ago, a very nice fish, low to mid 40's and fat.

I have a picture on this computer someplace. I'll see if I can find it.

It's Crappie time in the Sandusky river, Muskie fishing is done.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BP thanks for the updates..sorry the fishing was poor..got on Erie Saturday and my neighbors 12 yr old Son got to reel in his first walleye almost #9..he's still smiling..going to try CF this weekend will post..tks Tom

·
Registered
71 Posts
was out Saturday 10/15 got out a little later than was wanted to but still was able to boat a 36 inch lunge. casting a safety pin style spinner bait. i was glad we boated a fish with the wind it was all i could do to keep the boat still.
that was the only activity we had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts