Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are supposed to have a club tourny here on saturday. I tried calling the marina and it went straight to voicemail all day. I talked to them wednesday and they said the lake was fishable as of then. Wondering if anybody here can help me out? I am gonna try to call tomorrow but need to let the club guys know pretty quick if we are chaning locations. Sounds like our alternate (knox) may be out of the question too. Any info on either of these 2 locations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also tried to call yesterday and got a busy signal. So my buddy that lives near by ran over and found out they were without power most of the day. He look at the lake for me as I'm planning on fishing it tomorrow also. He says its muddy but fishable. So I tried to call this morning and talked to Danes Marina and they said the same thing. Muddy and the ramp is open and docks are useable. They even said there were about 10 boats out this morning. Hope this helps out. I was planning on going to Pleasant Hill but with 18 feet about summer pool, thats a no way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.