Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are preparing for a garage sale this week and was wondering if anybody could use any of these items.
1) Scott's fertalizer spreader speedy 3000 like new $10
2) 2 small live traps...aprox 8"X10"X18" $5 each
3) Climbing tree stand. used 2 times by a friend. like new $50
4) Bug zappers (great for camping) $5 each
5) Sears Craftsman Roto Tiller. 17" heavy duty, rear tines. 5-hp briggs and straton ($600 new) $275.00

PM me or Email me ([email protected]) or call 937-743-7294 ask for Herb
All items are for pick up only in Franklin Ohio (south of the Dayton Mall) or will be in the sale next weekend. CASH ONLY!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
what kind of tree stand is it? plus do you have any pics of it?
thanks

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it might be a hunter view. It was a friend of mine that almost fell out of it because he didn't assembly it properly. I brought it home and got it assembled properly, but he wanted nothing to do with it. I'm 225+ and have been up 25-ft with no problems. It has speed knobs, web padded seat and shooting rail. I will try to get some pictures later today, if I don;t get to busy.

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sale starts today. Nothing has sold here as of yet. Didn't have the time to deal with shipping. The stand is made of metal. If anything isn't sold by the weekend, I will go back to first person in line for items to be shipped, if they are still interested. The rest will be ebayed or tradin post.
Thanks OGF.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I would be interested in the traps. I live near Akron but love to travel and fish new spots so let me know if you still have them and where and I will plan a day trip if its reasonably close. If not I will pay shipping. Feel free to PM or email or call 330-212-3650

Thanks
Huntinbull

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All Sold except tiller. would consider trade for shotgun or pistol. today is day 2 of 3 for the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts