Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have 3 abu garcia 5000c baitcasters 2 are like new an the other hardly used.Asking $25.00 each for them. I have 1 Quantum 621 Rippin reel Dyna mag control system 6.2:1 gear ratio.Asking $25.00 for it. I have a Daiwa PS2 2 bearing baitcaster with flipping switch works good.asking $15.00 for it. I have a Shakespear Sigma spinning reel 4 bearing anti-reverse works good.asking $10.00 for it. I have a new Quantum XTSOO xtralite 3 bearing system long stroke spool weighs 5.6 oz.80yds 4#line.asking $15.00 I have 15 new flipping jigs 1/2oz with rattles.asking $15.00 for them. I have 25 spinner baits most are new Black,White,Chartreuse an other colors with spinner bait box not wally world cheapies.asking $20.00 for all. I have 38 crank baits Rapalla/Storm/Matzuo/Rebel asking $50.00 for all. If anybody is interrested in anything i,ll box it up an find out what the shipping is for you.Money Order is preferred.Just tried to post pics let me know an i will e-mail pics too you Don

could you email me a picture of the spinners and your spinning real to [email protected]. If I do buy, I could meet you somewhere since you are in beach city and Im in canton.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I would like pics of your baitcasters..............Beach City is right down the road from me (massillon). We are heading down to the camper this weekend (salt fork) I might be able to swing by and buy them if they're what I'm looking for........

[email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts