close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Classic Pics from Day 1

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Procraftboats21, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Here is some pics I took of Takahiro Omori when he was fishing up the Beaver River on Day 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you should have told him there are no fish there....oh wait..he found that out the hard way! SWEET pics man! look at it this way, with the classic, usually the place they fish gets more preasure from the public after they leave, Not the OHIO though...I think LESS people will bass fish. Maybe all the cats are eating the bass?

3. Do the pros or someone from BASS ask you to stay a certain distance away from the pros so they can fish comfortably? Cool pics Austin!!!!!

Eric

4. Long way to motor just to get blanked. The beaver is usually better than the "O" but with the "O" being REALLY bad I guess that means the beaver is pretty bad.

Nice pics. He's pretty close off your bow, is he not.?

5. Procraftboats21

yeah he got really close in that shot, we were standing still and he cut across to fish some laydowns on the opposite side

6. Procraftboats21

I'll have some sweet pics posted in the next few days of the Day 3 blast off and on the water shots of Van Dam and Iaconelli. Also got a few shots when Kevin took the trophy!!

7. It was a great show! I was there on Yesterday and today! We had a great time, met some nice people and had some fun in Pittsburgh!